Monday, January 31, 2011

Pins and Needles

Oh my God I can barely contain myself with waiting for news from the monthly Association Board meeting.  We tried to go to the meeting - advertised on the Association website as last Monday.  It turns out that the meetings are really on Wednesday so they got me on that. 

I couldn't make Wednesday but I'm sure my letter was mentioned, and the blog, and, hopefully, the Reader article but probably not the letter from some asshole at Village Woods who didn't get it and threatened financial ruin if I can get the lawyers to make it stick...

Nonetheless, I want to find out what stupid things came out of the meeting so I can smash the ball back over the net.  Really need to get more people in on the Party (which is a political party, people; not a noisy thing that you all hate). 

Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment