Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Amendment Issues!

Before.
So, last month I spoke with the Association's manager and he said that the Association President was the one who took down some posters I placed on the bulletin boards.  I had already put them up again when he told me their concern.

They thought that Association Members would confuse my flyers with those of the board.  I am awaiting a written response to why they didn't like my flyers - mainly because I can't wait to see how the letter is phrased.

So I put up some new flyers that stated that I was not affiliated with the Association or the Board.  Then someone kept taking the pins out of the top of the flyer so it flopped over on itself.  Finally it was removed entirely.

I also printed the First Amendment to the US Constitution, which has been torn down twice.  Then I put up a letter, which was torn down.  Now that I'm out of the kinder, friendlier flyers, I'm back to the incendiary ones and a much more pointed letter, which states: Do you realize that you have torn down the US constitution? Twice?

I also placed some lined paper and a pen so we can see who thinks what.  I will of course keep you all posted. And, as you can see, it's been torn down.  It seems Free Speech is free everywhere in America except Village Woods.

PS - love the other flyer!  It's not mine but right down the alley where my humor hangs out.  As you can see, it was torn down too.  Will keep you all posted, just not on the bulletin board.

Kevin




No comments:

Post a Comment