Thursday, April 2, 2015

Board Meetings Canceled

I do this thing when I call the management company my condo association has chosen to manage the property. It has to do with me emailing the Community Manager, getting the runaround, calling her supervisor, and the supervisor being reasonable. My Community Manager's supervisor says she doesn't know why two board meetings in a row have been canceled and understands my concerns.

My concerns are these:
  1. There is a whole on the balcony above my condo
  2. There is water damage all up in there and probably my wall
  3. The Association has promised to replace balconies but...
  4. Only balconies at or near Association board member condos have been replaced
  5. They are going to vote on whether to replace the balcony above mine -- whenever they have a meeting next
  6. I cannot get my condo appraised, rented, sold until these folks act
Act already!

No comments:

Post a Comment