Monday, March 2, 2015

The Source of the Flood

This is water leaking into my condo from the common area.
So I revived the Village Woods Fun Party because people from N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. have gotten right under my skin,  These people, heretofore as yet unnamed, have two days to fix a problem that:
  • Was not of my doing
  • Is to do with water entering my condo from the common area
  • They (N.N. Jaeschke, Inc.) have denied
  • Has become worse since the rains began
  • And it is, for sure, a GAPING HOLE IN THE STUCCO on the patio above my sliding glass door -- as you can see in the photo above
As you can see, in the above photo, there is a hole in the balcony above my condo -- right where the water has been coming in.  This hole is about eight inches long and 1-2 inches high.  That's a lot of water, people.  Why isn't someone fixing this?

Actually, why did I have to discover it?

Because N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. -- or at least the people I have come in contact with -- have a way of dealing with problems: Deny them; grudgingly accept responsibility after I do all the legwork and provide proof; delay, delay, delay; continue to deny; mis-communicate; etc. I have dealt with an Assistant Community Manager, a Community Manager, and a Manager Supervisor at N.N. Jaeschke, Inc. and, all I can say is -- I want to complain long and loud -- to:
  • The Board of Directors
  • Someone -- anyone -- at the management company (N.N. Jaeschke, Inc.) 
  • The California Association of Community Managers
  • The State of California
  • Obtain assistance from the Social Media Hive Mind
If anyone wants to help me in this, I am looking help.  Legal, professional, governmental, regulatory, you name it.  End of rant. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment