Thursday, March 24, 2011

Excperts from a letter to Jim Fraker

Thank you, Jim.

Of course I will want to communicate with the electorate so I will need names and addresses of all owners living at Village Woods and elsewhere.  Please let me know what I need to do to make this happen.

I, of course, am still most interested in the use of the bulletin boards in the complex and am eager to read your response to that.  I have quite a campaign planned.

One last thing: you make a remark just about every time I see or hear from you to the effect that: "I don't mean to be flippant but drugs and murder aren't against the rules; they're a police matter."  I would just like to say that drug use is expressly against the rules:
"F. ILLEGAL ACTS (Article 2.3)
1. Alcohol Abuse, Firearms, & Illegal Drugs: Commission of
any illegal act in the common area is not to be permitted and
will be cause for suspension of all privileges of the
perpetrator, his/her family, and guests. All City, County,
State and Federal laws always will be enforced, including but
not limited to the following:...

c. Illegal drugs and other materials harmful to life and
property will not be possessed by anyone."
 
This is out of the rules handbook.  I will again ask for your assistance with prosecuting people who sell drugs in the complex. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment